Fat Transfer in Michigan
Facial and other skin problems are no big deal with help from doctors at CDVMI. Our long list of solutions includes fat transfer in Michigan, treatment that helps do away with wrinkles and contour irregularities. Consult with Dr. Scott Friedman to determine whether this treatment is right for your condition.
Fat Transfer is a popular alternative treatment for wrinkles and contour irregularities. This technique is used to re-contour areas of lost volume and can provide added definition to specific areas of the face and body using your own fat cells.
Potential treatments include:
- Correction of superficial to deep contour deformities
- Re-contouring areas of lost volume.
- The Good Thing about Fat Transfer
Also called fat grafting, this treatment uses fat taken from your body to improve specific areas, such as the chin and cheeks. This reduces the risks of allergic reactions to foreign substances that may be present in cosmetic fillers or implants. The procedure is safe and produces natural and long lasting results. We perform this treatment in our state-of-the-art facilities in Michigan.
- Temporary redness
- Mild discomfort with treatment, which can be minimized with the utilization of various numbing techniques. Everyone’s pain tolerance is different. If you feel that pain may be an issue for you, we do offer Twilight anesthesia.
- Firmness or lumpiness at the transfer site
- Mild swelling
- Bruising at injection site, which can be reduced with the use of topical medications. The risk of bruising can be minimized prior to treatment by avoiding aspirin, aspirin containing products as well as some herbal supplements.
- Cost of fat transfer varies depending on the area(s) being treated.
Duration: Fat transfer results are permanent although some patients may need multiple treatments in order to achieve full volume restoration.
Contact us today so we can discuss your needs and plan your treatment. Our friendly staff will answer all your questions and assist you with everything.